Marvel Legend Passed Away

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Marvel Legend Passed Away

Post by Prettyshadowj26 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:49 pm

I know it's not a Swat Kats news but I have Unfortunate news

Toady Stan Lee the Marvel universe creator always appears in a Movie, TV shows ,Cartoon as a cameos just Passed away at the age of 95 :( :'(
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/mov ... 706538002/ RazHurt it's was a Shocking story to all of Marvel his friends and his family so I repeat it's Not a Swat Kats related but I just want to tell you for those not only Swat Kats fans but a Marvel fans as well.

Rest In Peace Stan Lee Excelisor Forever
4 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: Marvel Legend Passed Away

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:48 am

RIP Stan... RazSad RazHurt
3 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Leon Mane » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:54 am

Excelsior is a word used in various trades to indicate superior quality. Stan Lee had a soul of such quality, and an even greater imagination. He has inspired millions, and through his works, he will inspire millions more. Some people break the mold when they're born, but Stan Lee repurposed it to create characters beloved by many. He lived a long and brilliant life, and that brilliance illuminated countless lives, and while he may be gone, that light left a spark, an ember, that has, and will continue to brighten the future for many generations. He will live on in our hearts, our memories, and our dreams, not only because he created so many Fantastic, Amazing, and Uncanny heroes, but because he was a hero. We'll never forget you, Stan, because you helped us become True Believers. FelinaSalute
4 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Great Britain

Post by NeeKnight » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:57 am

Image "Face front, true believers!"

Thank you Stan. You gave us your all and we can't be more grateful for having you in our lives as long as we were lucky enough to have you. Rest easy. You will live on in all our created but more importantly in all you inspired.
Excelsior - Onwards and upwards to greater glory. 'Nuff Said!

FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute FelinaSalute
- The 21 Felina Salute -
5 x
NERO

Agracite
Resident
United States of America

Post by Agracite » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:42 pm

I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic-book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people’s lives. Without it they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you’re able to entertain people, you’re doing a good thing. – Stan Lee

RIP, Stan... you did a great thing.
2 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/