Captain B.Z.'s VHS archive...

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Captain B.Z.'s VHS archive...

Post by Rusakov » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:28 pm

...is the name of a YouTube channel.

What's so special about it? It has tons of Cartoon Network promos and bumps from years past.

Here's his Powerhouse playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nL7aD56jqf

And there's plenty more where that came from.

But remember: "nostalgia" translates to "a longing for home", so be cautious.
2 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: Captain B.Z.'s VHS archive...

Post by Rusakov » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:55 pm

Maybe I or someone else could ask if he has any SK stuff.

Or maybe not, to me it seems like the fandom has cleaned out everything to find. RazSleep
0 x

Dr. Ascara
Resident
Belarus

Post by Dr. Ascara » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:20 pm

The only thing I remember from this list was...uhm.."copypaste the original name" Kids Next Door. In Russian, it was translated as "The Kids of our district". I remember how menacing the delightful children seemed when I was 9. Then something about "Billy and Mandy's adventure" and "Foster's home for imaginary friends". Good old memories. And the rest, it is unknown to me.
1 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Rusakov » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:20 pm

Dr. Ascara wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:20 pm
The only thing I remember from this list was...uhm.."copypaste the original name" Kids Next Door. In Russian, it was translated as "The Kids of our district". I remember how menacing the delightful children seemed when I was 9. Then something about "Billy and Mandy's adventure" and "Foster's home for imaginary friends". Good old memories. And the rest, it is unknown to me.
I have a feeling Captain B.Z. is North American. A lot of stuff from his tapes (certainly many of the commercials) probably had stuff that wasn't aired outside of the U.S./Canada. :?
1 x

Dr. Ascara
Resident
Belarus

Post by Dr. Ascara » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:41 am

The same about the SWAT Kats. TboneLaughCait Only 5 or 6 episodes were translated to Russian and broadcasted on Russia. As for my fatherland, the show is a complete mystery.
1 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Rusakov » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:16 am

Dr. Ascara wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:41 am
The same about the SWAT Kats. TboneLaughCait Only 5 or 6 episodes were translated to Russian and broadcasted on Russia. As for my fatherland, the show is a complete mystery.
Good thing we live in an era where people can find shows from overseas that they wouldn't have otherwise known about! :D
1 x