SWAT Kats Zone Play

The Place for memes and games.
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
United States of America

SWAT Kats Zone Play

Post by Felony » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Hey kats fans, wanting more fun SWAT Kats related games? Well there's one place to get them, the SWAT Kats Zone Play section! Here you'll find several CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) games, quizzes, word search and even the SNES SK Rom!

The SWAT Kats Zone was originally ran by Strike back in the day and is currently being hosted through the SWAT Kats Encyclopedia. So go take a look and have fun, SWAT Kats style! Feel free to share your results. ;)
0 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

thelastmemory
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: SWAT Kats Zone Play

Post by thelastmemory » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:27 pm

I used to love CYOA's. Ill have to check this out when I her the chance.
0 x

Echo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Echo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Felony wrote:Hey kats fans, wanting more fun SWAT Kats related games? Well there's one place to get them, the SWAT Kats Zone Play section! Here you'll find several CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) games, quizzes, word search and even the SNES SK Rom!

The SWAT Kats Zone was originally ran by Strike back in the day and is currently being hosted through the SWAT Kats Encyclopedia. So go take a look and have fun, SWAT Kats style! Feel free to share your results. ;)
"The page you are looking for may have been destroyed alongside a large portion of Megakat City during one of the SWAT Kats’ action-filled missions that involved extensive property damage, explosions, extreme metal guitar and forced one-liners. Try using the search featured above or clicking on one of the helpful links below."
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Post by Cait » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Echo wrote:"The page you are looking for may have been destroyed alongside a large portion of Megakat City during one of the SWAT Kats’ action-filled missions that involved extensive property damage, explosions, extreme metal guitar and forced one-liners. Try using the search featured above or clicking on one of the helpful links below."
Now, this is probably part of the SWATKats.info rebuild. There are some pages and projects still "missing" there, but MoDaD is working on it.
0 x

Echo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Echo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Okay. ^-^
0 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:37 pm

I have all of Strike's SWAT Kats Zone files (the source and not just a rip) that's been on my list to try to restore in its original form. I did a complete rebuild of that back around 2010 that was integrated as part of the SWAT Kats Encyclopedia (in the back-end, anyway, the front-end payed homage to the original), but when I upgraded that part was not included in my dev work.

I'd meant to get that up sooner, but other things keep seem to be taking priority.

The biggest problem with trying to restore the original is because it uses a lot of static paths in the file structure that need to be localized. I can't do a regular find and replace because they're pretty inconsistent. So, I might do what I originally did and just adapt the content to a new layout that looks the same. I'm nearing the final stages of finishing the SWATKats.info rebuild due to the assistance of others (goal is to have that done by/before September), and the SK Zone is high on my list after that.
1 x

Echo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Echo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Sweet, thanks for the update Modad. RazorHappyCait
0 x