Cartoon Brew on the Space Jam sequel trailer

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
x550
x449
United States of America
Cartoon Brew on the Space Jam sequel trailer

Post by Rusakov » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:46 pm

You'll Need To Rest After Watching The Trailer For 'Space Jam: A New Legacy'
The film is called Space Jam: A New Legacy, but a better title might have been Space Jam: Everything but the Kitchen Sink. The first trailer, released this morning, is a “manic” (that’s Warner Bros.’ own description) blend of live-action, animation, and vfx, plus seemingly every IP owned by Warnermedia, including The Iron Giant, the Hanna-Barbera universe, the DC universe, A Clockwork Orange, Thundercats, and The Game of Thrones.
The whole article is at the link.

Will the massive number of cameos get you guys to watch it, or skip it?

(Personally, I'll wait for a home release. Space Jam didn't interest me a ton even when I was a kid.)
1 x

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
x11
x208
United States of America

Re: Cartoon Brew on the Space Jam sequel trailer

Post by Leon Mane » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 am

If it makes it to Netflix, I'll consider renting it. Otherwise, the changes made to a few characters gives me enough of an idea of what kind of movie it's likely to be.
0 x

Echo
Long-Term Resident
x323
x520
United States of America

Post by Echo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:10 pm

I'll be surprised if any SWAT Kats characters even appear in the background, I'm looking forward to the movie since I was a fan of the old one as well.
1 x

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
x11
x208
United States of America

Post by Leon Mane » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Having learned a bit more, I'll definitely be renting it just to see what kind of review I'll be leaving on it. Let's just say that the removal of one character over an issue they addressed in a scene they cut was one thing. Adding in a group that attempted to take the reason they cut the one character for to it's conclusion, though? I genuinely hope it flops.
2 x