The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

Post by Kooshmeister » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 am

Thanks, Echo! I just hope I can hurry up and get this thing finished. I don't want it to take as long as The End of the SWAT Kats! did! RazLaugh
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 pm

EXT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - FRONT ENTRANCE - EVENING

Growling, the scarab approaches the main entrance to the nuclear power plant. A SKINNY GUARD and a BURLY GUARD (from "The Wrath of Dark Kat" and "The Ci-Kat-A") stand at either side of the entrance. They gulp as the huge shadow falls over them, hands reflexively going for their sidearms. Instead, they look at one another, then spin and run off in opposite directions. Street ignores them completely, battering down the front door.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - FRONT ENTRANCE

The door falls inward with a bang. Street shoulders his way in, destroying the doorframe because he's too big to fit through.

STREET
Yezzz... the power... the foooooddd... it izzz near... I can zzzenzzze it...

He stomps off down the hall, making the entire building shake.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - REACTOR CONTROL ROOM

A radiation-suited technician, PETERSON, walks over to the control panels for the main reactor, visibly glowing in a room beyond where Peterson is. He's holding a walkie-talkie. Commander Feral's voice issues forth from it tinnily.

FERAL
(through the radio)
I repeat! Begin emergency shutdown protocols!

PETERSON
(uncertain)
This is gonna black out half the city if the substations can't take the overload.

FERAL
(through the radio)
I don't care! As long as it prevents a nuclear disaster from happening if the core is breached!

PETERSON
(still uncertain)
Roger that...

Peterson sets the walkie-talkie aside and his thickly-gloved hands are just beginning to turn the knobs and dials to begin the shutdown procedure, when the reinforced door leading into the control room flew inwards off of its hinges, whizzing past the technician. It hits the window looking in on the reactor room, cracking it, but doesn't break it. Petersib - working with his back to the door - whirls and holds up a hand to stop the intruder.

PETERSON
Stop, this is a--

He stops short, gasping as the huge black scarab towers above him.

PETERSON
(terrified)
Holy kats!

He turns and runs from the room through another door.

PETERSON
Forget this...!

Street ignores the pitiful kat who has fled before him; he only has bug eyes for the nuclear reactor. He is visibly salivating, slimy saliva dribbling off of his mandibles as he approaches the control panel. He grabs it, tearing it loose from the wall, causing alarms to begin blaring, and hurls it at the already cracked window looking into the reactor room. It hits and smashes through the thick, reinforced glass.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - MAIN REACTOR

Battering through the wall, Street enters the main reactor room, his final goal.

STREET
Yeeezzzz... yeeezzz... I can tazzzte it...

His long arms stretch out, reaching towards the nuclear fuel rods glowing in their bubbling cylinder of water in the center of the room. Behind him, the SWAT Kats run into the control room and skid to a halt.

They watch helplessly as the big bug approaches the reactor.

T-BONE
We gotta stop 'im!

He aims with his Glovatrix.

RAZOR
No, that doesn't do any good!

T-BONE
(insistent)
We gotta try somethin'!

Razor pushes T-Bone's Glovatrix arm down.

RAZOR
First thing's first, we gotta protect ourselves from the radiation that's gonna be pouring outta that reactor.

He points to some lead-lined radiation suits like the one the technician was wearing hanging up on the far wall. They run over and hurriedly begin putting them on.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - MAIN REACTOR

Smash! Street breaks the thick glass of the cylinder full of hard water surrounding the nuclear fuel rods. More alarms begin blaring. Red lights flash. The monstrous black beetle is bathed in a mixture of crimson light and the yellow glow from the fuel rods. The reactor room now has an apocalyptic look and feel to it. The bubbling liquid splashes everywhere, filling the room as the glistening scarab wrenches a fuel rod free and begins to eat it. Almost immediately, he begins doubling in size, increasing from seven feet to fourteen feet as he greedily munches down the radioactive metal.

INT. MEGAKAT PLANT - REACTOR CONTROL ROOM

Gauges and monitors that measure the radiation levels start registering increasingly high levels of radioactively. Computer screens flash warning messages.

COMPUTER VOICE
(over the PA)
Warning! Warning! Main reactor breach! Radiation leakage at dangerous high level!

The SWAT Kats are now dressed in radiation proof suits, with their Glovatrixes worn on the outside so they can still use them. T-Bone shifts uncomfortably.

T-BONE
I feel like an astronaut in this stupid thing. And it weighs a ton.

RAZOR
It's lead-lined. Come on.

They go to the hole in the wall where the viewing window used to be, watching Street gorging himself on the fuel rods in the adjacent room. He's now grown to twenty feet.

T-BONE
Well, smart guy, he's breached the reactor and he's havin' his snack...
(glances at all the gauges)
...and I'm guessin' those measurements ain't good. So what's your plan?

RAZOR
Like I said, we were never gonna stop him from breaching the reactor. He's just too thickly-armored for anything we've got on us. But what we can do is prevent this place from totally melting down and destroying Megakat City, and maybe take care of Dr. Bug-Eyes once and for all at the same time.

T-BONE
(doubtful)
And how can we do that? I'm no nuclear physicist, but without the water keeping those fuel rods cooled off, they'll just overheat and blow up, right?

RAZOR
Not exactly, but--

T-BONE
So we gotta get 'em cooled down, right?

Razor holds up a finger.

RAZOR
Now you're with me! Come on!

He turns and hurries from the room as fast as his heavy suit will allow. T-Bone lingers, looking back and forth between Razor and Street munching away in the next room.

T-BONE
Razor, where are you going? The monster's in here!

RAZOR
(from outside)
Come on! We're gonna bring the water to the reactor!

T-Bone hurries out - again, as quickly as the radiation suit he's wearing will let him.

T-BONE
We're gonna what...?

COMPUTER VOICE
(over PA)
Warning! Warning!

EXT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - EVENING

The Enforcers pick themselves up after the thrashing Street gave them. A few are tending to the commando who was flung against the side of a car earlier. They can hear the alarms and the PA announcement from the building nearby.

Murdoch sits up, very confused; seeing the Enforcers and hearing all the alarms, he gasps and runs away. Nobody bothers stopping him.

Peterson, the technician, comes hurrying out of the building through a side entrance. Feral glowers. Peterson comes slowly jogging up in his full lead-lined suit, pulling off the hood, panting and sweating.

PETERSON
(apologetic)
Commander, I wasn't able to finish the shutdown procedure.
(guilty)
I'm sorry, I didn't expect...

He trails off ashamedly.

FERAL
(not wanting to hear Peterson's excuses)
Neither did I.

COMPUTER VOICE
(over PA)
Radiation leakage at dangerous high level! Meltdown imminent!

FERAL
Evacuate the area, men!

The Enforcers and security guards begin to flee, some on foot, some in vehicles. Felina runs for a chopper that is sitting on the ground, clambering in. Gray Taylor is at the controls.

FELINA
Get this thing in the air! We have to go help the SWAT Kats!
(smirks)
And maybe you can get a little revenge against that big bug.

Felina sits in the co-pilot's seat. Taylor flicks some switches. The rotor blades fire up and the aircraft lifts off. Feral is astonished when he sees the chopper fly towards the power plant and not away from it, grabbing a radio.

FERAL
(into the radio)
This is Commander Feral! Lieutenant, what are you doing?

FELINA
(responding over the radio)
What else? Helping the SWAT Kats avert meltdown!

FERAL
Felina--

FELINA
Sorry, Uncle.

FERAL
(angry)
Felina, come back here!
(getting no response, he tries a different tactic)
Corporal Taylor, this is Commander Feral! I order you to fly back here at once!

Still no answer. Feral growls.

FERAL
Oooh, that niece of mine is teaching that academy rookie some very bad habits.
(turning to Sergeant #2)
Let's get out of here. Get the men to a safe distance. And issue a citywide evacuation order. Just in case.

SERGEANT #2
"Just in case?" Sir, you sound somewhat confident the SWAT Kats might just pull this off...

Feral turns and watches his niece's chopper flying towards the power plant.

FERAL
I am. I have to be. Because the alternative is just giving up. Because if Lieutenant Feral and the SWAT Kats can't stop that monster bug... then no one can. Now come on, let's go!

They get into Feral's cruiser and speed off.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
2 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Glad to see you continuing the story, Koosh! A couple of comments:

1. Poor Dr. Street! He's rejected not one but two last-second chances. Whatever happens now, he's almost certainly doomed.

2. No one seems to notice how calmly Dr. Viper is taking his seeming defeat. I guess you can't blame the Enforcers, since they have more urgent things to worry about.
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:31 am

1. I guess he feels he's passed the point of no return at this point. Plus, we gotta have a giant monster ending! TboneLaughCait

2. I'm sure they're just glad he's being cooperative. ViperLaughCait
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 am

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - HALLWAY

Slightly encumbered by the heavy radiation-proof suits, the SWAT Kats run through the deserted plant, pursued relentlessly by the blaring alarms and flashing red lights. T-Bone is in the lead. Even though it was Razor's idea, he, being bigger and stronger, moves faster in the weighted lead-lined suit. But his slimmer partner is no slouch; hours of training in the salvage yard's obstacle course helped keep the deceptively skinny-looking SWAT Kat toned enough that he is able to keep up with T-Bone, even if he does fall slightly behind. Every so often, panting audibly, their breath fogging the faceplates of the hoods, the two SWAT Kats will pause to look at the signs that the power plant staff had put up everywhere.

RAZOR
We need to get to one of the plant's cooling towers!

Finally spotting the relevant sign ("COOLING TOWER 'A'") accompanied by a helpful arrow pointing down the hall.

RAZOR
Bingo!

They hurry off thattaway. It doesn't take long to reach their destination. Fortunate, because time is a luxury they don't really have.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - SECURITY CHECKPOINT

Finally, they reach a security checkpoint - unmanned, of course - that reads "COOLING TOWER 'A' - NO ADMITTANCE." There are a set of double doors behind a glass panel opposite the guard station.

RAZOR
Here we go!

He grabs the chair behind the desk at the guard station and flings it. Crash! It shatters the glass partition and a new jangle of alarms, which he and T-Bone ignore, joins the cacophony.

RAZOR
In here!

Rushing forward, Razor jiggles the pushbar and shoves. It doesn't budge.

RAZOR
Locked!

There's a keycard reader. Razor smirks a bit. He's done this dance before. He tries to lift a leg to kick the doors open, but finds the suit won't let him. He frowns, flinging himself shoulder-first into the doors. Pain shoots through his shoulder and the doors stubbornly remain shut and locked. A hand clamps on his shoulder and turns. It's T-Bone.

T-BONE
(confidently)
Allow me.

T-Bone fling himself forward with all of his might like a football player. The doors burst open, swinging inward.

T-BONE
(triumphant)
Unlocked!
(gestures inside)
Brains before beauty, buddy! This is your plan, after all!

Razor goes in.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - COOLING TOWER INTERIOR

The cooling tower interior is vast, with slightly inclined walls sloping up towards the open top. Hearing whirring rotor blades, the SWAT Kats watch an Enforcer chopper fly overhead, before Razor's attention turns to a large outlet pipe on the far side of the room. He runs over as quickly as his radiation suit will allow. The pipe is enormous, sealed with a hinged, riveted door with a valve handle. A sign beside it informs the reader of the pipe's purpose and some small print legalese signed by plant management stipulates severe consequences for employees who opened the pipe in any event except for an emergency. Razor grinned.

This was what he wants.

RAZOR
This is Megakat City's salvation.
(beat)
I hope.

He turns to T-Bone, who stands waiting with his hands on his hips in the middle of the room.

RAZOR
This pipe leads directly to Megakat Bay! It's where the plant gets its water from!

T-Bone frowns, but quickly understands his friends plan a little better now.

T-BONE
Lemme guess. Open the pipe, flood the plant. Drown the nuclear fire before it gets too hot and melts the whole place down.
(he gives Razor a thumbs up, grinning)
Good thinkin'! We'll put out the reactor before it melts down and hopefully drown Dr. Bug-Eyes once and for all while we're at it!

He runs over and, together, he and Razor begin attempting to turn the massive valve.

RAZOR
(straining, grunting and sweating)
Remember!
Lefty loosey, righty tighty!

T-BONE
(also grunting, gasping)
I know, I know! We're both mechanics!

Try as they might, though, the valve stubbornly refuses to budge more than a few inches.

T-BONE
(panting)
Guess the staff haven't had to open it in a while...

Above, the Enforcer chopper reappears. Inside, Felina Feral and Gray Taylor watch the SWAT Kats wrestle with the valve.

TAYLOR
(puzzled)
What are they doing?

FELINA
(realizing)
I think I know!

She reaches inside her pocket and her fingers touch the SWAT Kat beeper T-Bone gave her (in "Succubus!"). She hesitates, wondering if she should reveal her secret to her partner. She frowns and decides against it. Taking her hand out of her pocket, she activates the chopper's loudspeaker.

Try as they might, though, the valve stubbornly refused to budge more than a few inches. Evidently, the staff hadn't had to open it in a while. Up above, that Enforcer chopper reappeared. Inside, Felina Feral and Gray Taylor watched the two SWAT Kats wrestling with the valve. It took Felina a moment to realize what they were doing, before she too understood what their plan was and grinned.

FELINA
(through the PA)
SWAT Kats!

Her voice echoes down through the cooling tower interior. The The two radiation-suited vigilantes flinch as the tower's acoustics amplifyher voice. Felina winces but keeps talking.

FELINA
(through the PA)
This is Lieutenant Feral! I know what you're trying to do! Stand back! Get clear of the pipe and we'll blast it open!

Razor gives a little salute to signal that they understand. T-Bone shakes his fist up at the hovering helicopter to show his displeasure at nearly having his eardrums blown out. The two run from the tower, back through the double doors they'd entered through. Once they're safely out of the way, Felina flicks a switch. A targeting scope swivels into place over her eye and she sights the pipe cover through it, focusing her crosshairs on the valve handle. Beside her, Taylor keeps the aircraft steady.

Whoosh! Felina fires. A missile flies down and busts the valve handle and the cover - and much of the pipe and surrounding wall -into nonexistence, and Megakat Bay begins rushing in. Taylor gives a cry of excitement.

FELINA
That water will hopefully flood the power plant and cool down the breached reactor!

TAYLOR
But what about the SWAT Kats? We can't just leave them to drown.

FELINA
And we're not gonna!

Unbuckling her seatbelt, pushing the targeting scope back up into place, Felina rises and moves into the rear of the chopper. She slides open the side door and kneels down, preparing the rescue ladder for lowering.

FELINA
Lower us down inside the cooling tower as far as you can!

The black, glistening, horribly beautiful thing that had once been Dr. Harley Street, the scarab, munches away happily on the fuel rods he wrenched free from the smashed open reactor, growing bigger with each bite he takes, completely unaware of what is happening elsewhere in the building. Unaware, that is, until a torrent of water begins gushing into the room. At first he ignores it. Until the unmistakable smell of the ocean makes his antennae go berserk.

STREET
(realizing)
Saltwater! The ocean! Megakat Bay!

Rage fills him as he realizes what's happened. A fury like nothing he's ever experienced. Already, as the water level rises up over the base of the reactor pedestal, the glow of the fuel rods is beginning to fade.

COMPUTER VOICE
(over the PA)
Attention! Attention! Critical radiation leakage levels lowering!

STREET
Cuuuurzzze you, SWAT Katzzz!

He stomps from the room.

INT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - HALLWAY

The monster scarab wades through what is, for him, knee-deep water and rising.

STREET
The cooling towerzzz! Yezzz! I have to get to the cooling towerzzz and zzztop the flow of ocean water before it completely drownzzz the reactor and ruinzzz all my planzzz!
(getting angrier and angrier)
Thozzze two meddling vigilantezzz who killed my beloved queen... took Ann Gora from me... and dashed my dreamzzz... will pay for all of it with their livezzz!

Clenching and unclenching his clawed hands, he stomps down the hall towards the cooling tower, fighting against the onrushing torrent of seawater.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 am

The female voice is audible over the rush of water flooding in from the broken pipe as the two SWAT reenter the cooling tower.

COMPUTER VOICE
(over PA)
Attention! Attention! Radiation levels lowering. Cleanup crew to Sector 6. Initiate emergency decontamination procedures.

RAZOR
Bingo!

He consults the dosimeter mounted on the wrist of his radiation suit and is relieved to see the color is still blue. Just to be safe, he turns and consults a radiation detector mounted on the wall underneath a sign that reads "SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!" The radiation levels inside the plant are indeed returning to normal. Razor sighs in relief. On the downside, water rushing in from Megakat Bay via the broken pipe is threatening to flood the entire building. Already, the SWAT Kats are ankle-deep in it in their heavy lead-lined suits. The alarms continue blaring.

Razor gives the radiation detector another glance just to be sure.

RAZOR
I think it's safe to take these things off.

He pulls off his visored hood.

RAZOR
And we better get 'em off quick. This place is filling up with water fast and these suits weigh a ton!

T-BONE
Fine by me!

T-Bone pulls his suit's hood off, too. He begins struggling out of the heavy suit.

T-BONE
As for the water, maybe we oughta fix what we - or rather Lieutenant Feral - broke

So saying, he works one arm free from the suit and holds up his Glovatrix for emphasis.

T-BONE
I figure a few cement slugs'll plug that leak long enough for the repair crews to do a proper fix-up.

A roar shakes the entire structure. Halfway out of their radiation suits, the SWAT Kats turn. The glistening black form of the mutated Harley Street is visible through the doors leading back into the plant proper, barrelling down the flooded hallway, murder in his glowing compound eyes. He's far too big for the doorframe, but it doesn't matter; he destroys it and a good portion of the surrounding wall by shouldering through. The cooling tower provides him with the headroom he requires to rise to full, monstrous height, arms spread, clawed fingers splayed, ready to slash at his enemies.

STREET
SWAT Katzzz! You'll die for thizzzz!

RAZOR
I think plugging the leak might have to be someone else's problem!

As the duo struggle to finish removing their suits, Street stomps towards them, wading through the water, which is now waist-deep for the vigilantes and knee-deep for the enormous mutated scarab.

Above them, in the Enforcer chopper, while Gray Taylor keeps the aircraft steady, Felina unfurls the rescue ladder. It dangles down.

FELINA
(yelling down)
SWAT Kats!

She can't be heard over the combined noise of the rushing water and the whupping helicopter rotors.

FELINA
(yelling up to Taylor)
Get on the loudspeaker!

TAYLOR
Roger!

Flicking a switch, Taylor yells into his helmet mic.

TAYLOR
(over the PA)
SWAT Kats! Grab the ladder!

The SWAT Kats look up and see the ladder.

T-BONE
(grumbling)
Rescued by the Enforcers! I'm never gonna live this down!

Even so, as he finally kicks free of his suit, he's sloshing through the rising water towards the ladder.

RAZOR
Beggars can't be choosers!

Razor follows him, half in, half out of his suit.

RAZOR
Besides, at least it's Lieutenant Feral and not her grouchy uncle! He'd never let us hear the end of it!

With a growl, the giant Street slashes at him. Even with the lead suit, Razor is able to dodge. The scarab's claws do the rest of the work in removing the suit for Razor, slashing it, as well as a goodly portion of his G-suit underneath, to ribbons, exposing the thin SWAT Kat's midriff, leaving deep scratches.

RAZOR
(in pain)
Aaaghhh!

T-Bone looks back, one hand on the bottom rung of the ladder.

T-BONE
Buddy!

The water continues to rise. The two vigilantes are up to their armpits in it. The black scarab is waist-deep. He's moving sluggishly. He weighs a ton in this form.

As Razor staggers towards T-Bone, T-Bone grabs his wrist.

T-BONE
Come on!

RAZOR
I am, I am!

With his free hand, Razor aims at Street's face and fires Mini-Cement Slugs.

RAZOR
Eat cement, bugface!

The cement slugs splat against the scarab's hideous mug.

STREET
Blaaaghhhhh!

Street staggers back, flailing, swiping at the swiftly-hardening gray glop which covers his face.

Getting one arm around Razor and yanking him up so that they are both on the ladder, T-Bone nods to Felina, who is sticking her head out the open side door of the chopper. She nods. Whirling, she yells up front.

FELINA
Get us out of here!

Taylor pulls up on the control yoke, and the chopper begins to rise. At the same time, Felina activates the winch which begins reeling the rescue ladder in.

But Street isn't finished. Managing to scrape most of the dried cement off of his face, enough to allow him to see, he notices the escaping vigilantes and howls with rage. Sloshing through the water, he reaches the slightly inclined wall of the cooling tower and begins to climb up it, scuttling madly up after the retreating chopper and his prey.

The chopper continues rising, winching the ladder in at the same time, as Street crawls up the interior of the tower after them ahead of the rising water, struggling to haul himself up, his weight bearing him down somewhat, taloned hands and feet digging into the cement. With a growl, he swipes at the SWAT Kats' dangling feet, but they jerk them up out of the way in time. He snaps at them with his drooling mandibles. All the while the water continues gushing in behind him, filling the bottom of the tower up.

The chopper flies up out of the top of the tower, pulling the SWAT Kats along with it, just as Street emerges, hauling himself halfway up, reaching for his escaping prey unsuccessfully.

Even as the ladder continues winching the vigilantes in, Felina jumps into the seat beside Gray Taylor. She flips her helmet's visor down, grabbing hold of the yoke for the aircraft's firing controls. She taks aim, but not at Street himself. Instead, she aims for the rim of the cooling tower on which he is perched. She grits her teeth, pulling the trigger. Two missiles shoot out.

From their position being winched up on the ladder, the SWAT Kats watch as the missiles fly forward and strike the top of the structure. There is a fiery explosion as the topmost portion of the cooling tower explodes in a rain of concrete debris. With a startled bellow, the giant scarab pitches backward, arms flailing. He attempts to spread his wings and fly, but his momentum prevents him. Besides, he was falling backwards, and even though his wings unfurled, they simply flew up and around his plummeting body as it tumbled down the center of the cooling tower's interior.

The black horror falls and falls, until at last he splashes into the churning, foaming seawater filling up the bottom of the shaft, and his great weight ensures he sinks like a stone. He flails uselessly, struggling to reach the surface, only for the chunks of concrete which followed him down to strike the surface and slam into him, bearing him down to the floor several feet below. Bubbles rise to the surface, and then gradually stopped. Dr. Harley Street is gone.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:58 pm

Felina's chopper sets the duo down on the ground in the power plant parking lot, then Gray Taylor flies around and lands nearby. As the rotor blades whip the air up around them, T-Bone immediately bends to examine Razor's body through the slashed G-suit where the scarascratched him. The wounds aren't that serious. Razor smacks his friend's probing fingers away.

RAZOR
Easy, buddy, I'll be okay. Street didn't get me too bad. Just a flesh wound.
(sighs)
Lucky the Ci-Kat-A only convert people with their bite, not scratches!

T-Bone nods.

T-BONE
I kinda feel bad for poor Dr. Street...

He turns and looks at the smouldering cooling tower.

RAZOR
Yeah, it wasn't his fault. But at least it's over now.

As the Enforcer chopper's rotor blades die down, Felina gets out and walks over.

FELINA
A shame about Street.
(sighs heavily)
But I'm just glad you two are all right.

She smiles and claps Razor on the shoulder. Approaching sirens make them turn. The Enforcers are returning. Sedans and Jeeps are rushing up.

T-BONE
Looks like it's time for us to split. We gotta head back to Skycor Towers. We kinda left our ride there.

FELINA
(chuckles)
I can give you guys a lift.

T-BONE
Nah, we can manage.

He waved, and then he and Razor headed off.

INT. ENFORCER HEADQUARTERS - HOLDING CELLS

Ignoring the single nervous Enforcer commando stationed outside his cell, Dr. Viper sits as well as his bulky tail will allow on the cot, rubbing his thin wrists where the handcuffs had been. His forked tongue darts in and out out his mouth. He slides off the cot and stands, idly twiddling his thumbs. The door of the detention area opens and another commando enters. He walks up to Dr. Viper's guard.

COMMANDO #2
Good news! That mutated freakshow Street got stopped cold!

COMMANDO #1
(tired)
By us or by the SWAT Kats?

Commando #2 grumbles and scuffs irritably at the floor with his boot.

COMMANDO #2
The SWAT Kats.

Viper smirks and looks out of his cell at the two.

COMMANDO #2
(cheering up a bit)
Let's go celebrate and get something to drink!

Commando #1 glowers, turning to look at the prisoner through the bars.

COMMANDO #1
(gesturing at Viper)
What about him?

COMMANDO #2
Eh, he's not goin' anywhere.

Commando #1 hesitates, but then nods and the two leave. The door shuts with a bang and Dr. Viper is left entire alone. There are no other prisoners in the adjoining cells. Crack! Rumble! The floor buckles and then bulges up, splintering, and then a thick mantle of green slime oozes up into view. Dr. Viper stands back and watches with something like paternal pride as the puddle rears up into a churning column which forms itself into the shape of his mushroom monster. He growls irritably and Viper gives him a reassuring pat.

VIPER
There, there. Let'sss not dawdle. I can tell you're impatient to leave, and ssso am I.

He turns and leaps into the hole the creature emerge from, the mushroom monster oozing down after him. Alarms begin to blare.

INT. SEWER

Viper and his monster hop down into view from somewhere up above and begin creeping through the bowels of the sewer. Viper grins and rubs his hands together.

VIPER
Now that that impudent, doublecrosssing insssect Ssstreet and his ilk are out of the way, I can get back to my real purpossse... the creation of my beautiful ssswamp city!
(cackles)
Come! Let usss return to the Dead Foressst! We've got work to do!
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Don't worry, this is eventually going to get finished. ViperSMile
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:22 am

FADE IN:

EXT. SKYCOR TOWERS - EVENING

The Turbokat is where T-Bone and Razor left it, on the roof. The SWAT Kats have set about cleaning the intakes from the thick sludge vomited up by Murdoch while he was in his Ci-Kat-A form. Razor's wounds where Street scratched him have been bandaged.

T-BONE
(grumbling)
Uuughhh, I hate this stuff... stick, smelly slime...

While they're thus engaged, the door permitting access to the roof area opens and Ann Gora emerges. She waves and walks over. The SWAT Kats stop their scrubbing and look down at her from atop the jet.

ANN
I wanted to thank you.

RAZOR
(modest)
It's no big deal.

T-BONE
(growls)
No big deal?

He tries, without success, to fling sticky rivulets of the Ci-Kat-A slime from his fingers.

T-BONE
We had to fight a giant beetle and stop a nuclear meltdown and now we're in up to our elbows in sticky crud!

Razor shoots him a look and elbows him.

RAZOR
(smirking)
All in a day's work for a SWAT Kat.

ANN
(sadly)
I can't help but feel bad for poor Dr. Street.

She walks to the edge of the roof, wrapping her arms around herself against the slight chill of the wind, looking over the rooftops at the cooling towers of the Megakat Nuclear Plant far in the distance.

RAZOR
You and everybody else. The poor guy just wasn't himself.
(grimly)
But at the end of the day, it was him or Megakat City.

Hopping down from atop the jet, he walks over. He goes to put his hand comfortingly on Ann Gora's shoulder but pauses, realizing it's covered in sticky glop, and thinks better of it, lowering his arm discretely.

RAZOR
Besides, it wasn't like we didn't give him a chance... you most of all.

ANN
(nodding)
I understand. But I still feel miserable about what happened to him. And not just the fact he died... what those alien bugs did to him. He was one of the most brilliant minds in Megakat City, and they took it away from him when they bit him.

She looks at the street far below, a little misty-eyed.

ANN
But at least it's over...

She trails off. Frowning, she raises her head and turns around to face Razor.

ANN
It is over, isn't it?

Razor frowns.

T-BOME
(grinning confidently)
Sure it is! Street's dead and we turned everyone else back to normal. And all the original Ci-Kat-A are gone, too, including the queen! You don't gotta worry about a thing, Ann. Megakat City's bug problem is solved once and for all.

Razor's frown deepens. But, then, nodding, he manages a smile.

RAZOR
T-Bone's right. We're pretty sure we got 'em all.
(gently)
Just go get some rest for now, okay?

ANN
(brightening a little)
Rest? Not on your life! I've got to start on my notes! This is gonna be a great story! Thanks again, guys!

She leaves, shutting the roof door behind her. Razor goes back to helping T-Bone clean the Turbokat with a little less enthusiasm than before. His mood doesn't go unnoticed by his friend.

T-BONE
You okay, buddy?

RAZOR
Yeah, just...

T-BONE
(grinning)
Look, I'm tellin' ya, we got 'em all! Relax, and scrub harder! This crud doesn't come off easy!

Razor nods and puts his back into it.

PAN UP FROM THE ROOFTOP:

EXT. SKY - EVENING

We keep panning up through the clouds, towards the upper atmosphere of the planet. The skies darken as we each:

EXT. OUTER SPACE

A MASA rocket (from "The Ci-Kat-A") is in a decaying orbit around the planet, gradually descending back towards the surface. The hatch is off.

PUSH IN ON THE BLOWN OFF HATCHWAY:

INT. ROCKET - CONTROL ROOM

A thin sheen of ice covers everything. Floating around in the zero-G environment is a dented Kat's Eye News video camera with a broken lens. A single Ci-Kat-A drone is perched with its mandibles embedded in a control panel. No converted kat this. With its purple fur and red eyes, visible beneath the ice covering it, it is clearly one of the ORIGINAL CI-KAT-A DRONES from "The C-Kat-A", launched into space with the rocket. It looks dead. Frozen solid by the extreme coldness of space. Even its antennae don't move. But its compound eyes blaze with a barely suppressed crimson fury. It's still alive!

EXT. OUTER SPACE

The rocket continues its descent back down towards the planet. And the speed with which its orbit is decaying is gradually decreasing...

FADE OUT

THE END.
3 x