The (Full!) SWAT Kast - An Alphabetical Guide

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: The (Full!) SWAT Kast - An Alphabetical Guide

Post by marklungo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:07 am
marklungo wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:40 am
I think he was also in "The Wrath of Dark Kat" as the Megakat Nuclear Plant technician who says "They've breached the reactor. Everybody get out. Get out!"
That's Hal Rayle (Steel). Paulsen isn't credited for The Wrath of Dark Kat. His first appearance in the show is in Night of the Dark Kat, as Hard Drive, Al (replacing Frank Welker), the rookie commando at the beginning and the little boy's father.
Oops! BlushJakeIcon
Kooshmeister wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:07 am
marklungo wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:40 am
* Peter Mark Richman was (probably) Tabor in "Bride of the Pastmaster".
I always assumed Tabor was Michael Rye (Duke Igthorn from Disney's Gummi Bears). Rye is definitely the oil tanker captain, though.
Peter Mark Richman is a veteran character actor who's played a ton of roles in his decades-long career. He's one of those guys where you might not recognize his name, but once you start watching old TV shows and movies, you see him everywhere. For more info, check out his entries at Wikipedia and IMDb. Speaking of which, IMDb credits him as "KatCo Crewman #1", although I wonder why they would ask a relatively-well known actor like Richman to play such a bit part.
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: The (Full!) SWAT Kast - An Alphabetical Guide

Post by Kooshmeister » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Added a few more. Realized Tress MacNeille does the female Enforcer dispatcher in Enter the Madkat and Charlie Adler is the offscreen Enforcer pilot in When Strikes Mutilor.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)