That's awesome, Mr. Goodkat. How did you land those gigs?
If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
- Mr. Goodkat
- Long-Term Resident
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am
- Location: Germany
- x 967
- x 491
sorry for taking so long to reply.
I assume the intention of your question was that you would like to know how I created them. In short, I've:
- converted the spc-files (the sound format used by the SNES) into MIDI-files.
- imported those MIDI-files into my music software (Native Instruments Maschine 2).
- rearranged everything into scenes and patterns (the way a track is arranged in Maschine).
- picked suitable sound samples or software synthesizers, adjusted octaves and made some futher adjustments which (hopefully) improved the track.